Escortjourney.com is completely executed to enhance awareness on the issue of human trafficking and engages in best assistance. In the event we will find any incident of trafficking, we work with regulations and agencies engaged in resisting the violation of human rights.
Please tell us if you have found any suspected sexual using of minors and/or human trafficking to the legal representatives.
- National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC)
- CyberTipline – report child using
- 24-hours Hotline: 1-800-843-5678
- Polaris Project – 888-373-7888 to report above mentioned issue
- Dept. of Health & Human Services: 888-373-7888
- Children of the Night: 800-551-1300
- ACE National: 202-220-3019
- Homeland Security Investigations Tip Line: 866-DHS-2-ICE
- Dept. of Justice: 888-426-7581
- FBI Office: https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices
Warnings signals of possible human trafficking:
- Does a performer come accompanied by different individual?
- Does that individual speak for or is to process control over the performer?
- Does the performer seem anxious of that individual?
- Does the performer have difficulty contacting, whether resulting from a communicative barrier or fear of intercommunication?
If you have noticed one of the above mentioned signs, it can indicate a potential issue. In this regard, contact the legal representatives if you believe that someone is in such situation.